Physiotherapy helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It can also help to reduce your risk of injury or illness in the future.
Physiotherapy can be helpful for people of all ages with a wide range of health conditions, including problems affecting the following: bones, joints and soft tissue – such as:
- Musculoskeletal injuries;
- Neck, upper and lower back pain;
- Frozen shoulder and rotator cuff pain;
- Joint and muscle injuries;
Our physiotherapists use techniques such as:
- Advice and education
- Joint and spinal mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue massage and facial release techniques
- Personalised exercise therapy and rehabilitation
- Resistance Bands
- Electrotherapy such as ultrasound and interferential.